Export the same exercises to written exams, online quizzes, self tests, and live voting software.
- R/exams is based on exercises in plain text files with formatting either via Markdown or LaTeX
and optional R code to make the content dynamic.
- The format is agnostic to a specific output format and can be rendered
into a wide variety of files.
- Thus, the same exercise can be exported into different
formats - with multiple-choice and single-choice being supported by
almost all learning management systems.
- PDFs for written exams (with automatic scanning and evaluation).
- Custom files of various types (PDF, HTML, Docx, ODF, …), using flexible document templates.
- Imports for learning management systems (like Moodle, Blackboard, OLAT, Ilias, …).
- ARSnova (live voting software).